Setting up a security PIN to lock the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to set up a security PIN to lock the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
To create a PIN or security code that can be used to lock and unlock the SendPro Tablet:
- Tap the lock icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose PIN.
- Enter the PIN and tap Continue.
- (Optional) If you do not want to have to tap OK each time you enter the PIN, select Confirm PIN without tapping OK.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm.
To disable the PIN:
- On the SendPro Tablet Home screen, tap the Preferences icon, then select Lock Setup & Edit.
- Enter the PIN and tap Done.
- Tap None.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021