Uploading system logs on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Upload the system logs if a Pitney Bowes representative requires them.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (8H00, 9H00)
Your device creates a series of system logs that monitor a variety of operations on your device. Pitney Bowes Technical Support may ask you to upload one or more of these logs.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Device Options section.
- Tap System Log Upload to see a list of the available logs. It may take a few minutes to collect all of the log files.
- Tap on the check box in front of any log that you wish to deselect.
- Tap the Upload Selected Logs button.
- The message "Sending Log Files" appears. Once the upload is complete, the message "Upload Complete" displays.
- Tap Got It to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: December 04, 2023