Sending Priority Mail on the SendPro Mailstation
You can print Priority Mail® postage from your SendPro Mailstation.
- Tap the mail type in the Home screen until you reach Priority Mail.
- Select your package type.
- Enter the destination ZIP Code.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing.
- When the device finishes printing, remove the letter. Do not pull the letter out of the machine while the power button is flashing.
The Priority Mail stamp has a larger barcode than the regular First-Class stamp.
IMPORTANT: Depending on the packaging you select, you will need one of the following:
- Flat Rate envelope or box from the Post Office
- USPS label 400, available from the Post Office
- USPS Label 888-PB, available in the PB.com Supplies Shop.
SendPro Online or PitneyShip
UPDATED: July 18, 2023