Connecting the Bluetooth keyboard to the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to connect the Bluetooth keyboard to the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
If you need to reconnect the keyboard to the tablet after the initial setup:
- Make sure that the button on the side of the keyboard is in the on position.
- Press and hold any one of the yellow Bluetooth buttons (1, 2, or 3) on the keyboard until the light above it starts flashing, which takes approximately 3 seconds.
- On the tablet's home screen, tap the Preferences icon, then select Settings.
- On the left side, tap Connections.
- Move the Bluetooth slider to the On position (right).
- Tap Scan at the top. Tap on Keyboard K380 in the list of devices.
- A passcode will appear.
- On the Bluetooth keyboard, enter the passcode and press Enter.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021