Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
You can cancel (void) a UPS or FedEx label so the postage is not applied to your UPS or FedEx invoice.
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top.
- Your trackable labels are listed by date, with the most recent date first. The Date column corresponds to the date you created the label.
- Locate your label in the list. Use the All Shipments and Date menus at the top to filter the list if needed.
- Tap the shipment you wish to cancel.
- Tap the Void Label button.
- When prompted to confirm you will not be using the label, check the box, then tap Continue.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021