Checking label refund status on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to check label refund status on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top.
- Tap All Shipments and choose USPS Label Refund History. A list of shipments for which you requested a refund is displayed.
- Find your label in the list and check the refund status in the Status column. For USPS labels, the status will show Refund Requested.
- For labels, the status is Refund Requested until the request is approved.
- When approved, the status changes to Refund Approved and an email is sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications.
- If the refund is denied, the status changes to Refund Denied. This means that the has determined that the label was used and therefore will not provide a refund. does not send email notification for denied refunds.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021