Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top.
- Tap All Shipments and choose USPS Label Refund History. A list of shipments for which you requested a refund is displayed.
- Find your label in the list and check the refund status in the Status column. For USPS labels, the status will show Refund Requested.
- If the refund status changes to Refund Approved, an email will be sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications.
- If a refund status changes to Refund Denied, an email will not be sent to the email address stored in Settings > Email Notifications. A status of Refund Denied means that the USPS has detected your shipment in its mailstream and can no longer provide a refund.
- The amount and date of your label refund credit displays in the Refund tab’s rightmost columns.
UPDATED: June 03, 2021