Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
The Optical Character Reader (OCR) uses the tablet’s camera to scan addresses and automatically populate address forms.
- On any screen with an address form, tap the Address Book icon and tap Continue.
- Point the tablet's camera at the address you wish to scan, aligning the address inside of the box indicated on the screen.
- Tap on the camera (white circle) button.
- Crop the address to remove any text that is not part of the address.
- Tap on the camera (white circle) button. The scanned address is filled in the relevant fields.
- Place the address on a flat surface.
- Hold the tablet steady, directly over the address.
- Ensure that all four corners of the address are within the box and that no other text is within the box.
- Make sure that the address is well-lit and has sufficient contrast to be read by the camera.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021