Viewing your shipment history on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to view your shipment history on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
The Shipments History screen provides a line-item summary of your past shipments, with the Date, Recipient, Shipping Info (mail class), Carrier, Tracking Number, Status, and Amount.
- From the home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top.
- By default, shipments are listed by date, with the most recent at the top. Use one or more of the following options to locate the desired shipment:
- Search: Tap the search icon and enter a recipient name, company, or tracking number in the search field.
- Filter by date: By default, shipments for the current month to date are shown. To change the dates displayed, tap on the date range and select a different date range.
- Filter by shipment type: Tap All Shipments and select one of the available categories:
- Insured Shipments
- Eligible for Refund
- Summary by Cost Account
- Summary by User
- USPS Label Refund History
- Summary by Carrier
- To view the details for a particular shipment, tap on it.
- Tap the back arrow to go back to the history list.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021