Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
As well as printing postage, your device uses other ways to print and feed mail. Tap Print Mode in the Envelope Printing or Print on Envelopes screen to see the available options.
- Date and Time Stamp - Print just the date and time. Your device will not print any postage.
- Graphic only - Print a graphic. Your device will not charge you for printing a graphic only.
- Postage printing - Postage printing is the default mode for printing mail.
- Seal only - Seal your envelopes. Your device will not print when you select Seal Only.
- Test print - Print a test print. Your device will not charge you when you print a test print.
- Date correction - Use date correction when you missed your mail collection. Print the revised date on the back of your mail.
- Postage correction - Add additional postage to your mail if you have not printed enough postage.
UPDATED: September 28, 2021