Printing a postage correction on the SendPro Mailstation
Additional postage may be printed directly on the opposite corner of the envelope as shown here, or printed onto a tape which is then applied to the mail piece.
IMPORTANT: There is a limit of $10 per instance when you correct postage.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the right arrow to advance to the next page.
- Tap Postage Correction.
- Tap Enter Postage Amount.
- Enter the postage amount.
- Tap Apply.
- Position your mail piece so that the meter stamp is in the lower left corner.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing. The word "Correction" is printed on the postage mark.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 01, 2021