Processing bulk shipments using SendSuite Live Mailroom
Learn how to process bulk shipments using SendSuite Live Mailroom.
Products affected: SendSuite® Live
- Open Internet Explorer.
- If you have any popup blockers, turn them off.
- Go to http://servername/SendSuite%20Live/login.aspx, where servername is replaced by your SendSuite® Live server address.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Open the Mailroom template.
- Scan the ship request barcode, or click on the ... button to open the Requisitions window and double-click to select a ship request.
- If any messages pop up, c lick OK.
- Select a Cost Center, Company Code, and Account Code if applicable.
- Enter a Weight, COD, or Insurance amounts if desired.
- Select the Carrier, Service, and Package Type desired for the bulk list.
- Make sure that you have enough labels in the printer, then when ready to begin printing, click the Ship button. Important: Do not click "RATE", as this will cause the group to pause on each label. The labels will begin printing.
- If any warning messages appear, resolve the warning, then click the right arrow button on the Processing Bulk List window to resume printing.
- If there is a problem with an address in the bulk list, view which address is on the screen, then click on the ... button to open the Address Book.
- Click Open Address Book.
- Click on the bulk list you are processing on the left, then enter the company name and click Search.
- Highlight the address and click the Edit button on the top right.
- Fix the address and click the Save button.
- Double-click the fixed address to select it and close the address book.
- Click the right arrow on the Processing Bulk List window to resume printing.
- To reprint or skip an address, use the double arrow buttons on the Processing Bulk List window to go backward and forward through the bulk list.
- To quit the bulk process, click the X at the top of the Processing Bulk List window.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021