New rates go into effect for UPS domestic and international services December 27, 2020. Rates take effect immediately after installation.
You must be at SendSuite Xpress v03.60 or Ascent v10.60 to perform this update.
The services and fees impacted by this rate update are:
- Domestic rates and fees
- International rates and fees
- SurePost rates and fees
- Import rates and fees
- Alaska and Hawaii origin rates and fees
- Hundredweight rates and fees
- Area surcharges
- Various extra service fees
- Minor country updates for export and import
- Verbal Confirmation of Delivery (VCoD) service is no longer offer by UPS.
Note: This update also contains the price rollback for USPS Time Limited Rate Change.
If you have UPS contract rates, your contract rates will be re-established as part of the Rate Change.
For more information on this rate change, refer to the UPS website
UPDATED: December 30, 2020