Products affected: SendPro® Online Mobile App
You can request a USPS refund up to 30 days from the date on which you created the label.
- When you request a refund for USPS shipping labels, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance.
- The refund process can take up to 30 days because USPS waits see if the label is used before crediting your account.
- You can track the refund status from the History screen.
- Find the label you wish to refund on the Recent or Watch tabs on the Home screen, or on the History screen.
- Tap the shipment.
- Tap the 3 dots menu in the upper right.
- Tap Request Refund.
- Check the box and tap Continue.
UPDATED: March 19, 2021