Requesting a USPS label refund in the PitneyShip mobile app
You can request a USPS refund up to 30 days from the date on which you created the label.
- When you request a refund for USPS shipping labels, the postage amount is credited to your postage balance.
- The refund process can take up to 30 days because USPS waits to see if the label is used before crediting your account.
- You can track the refund status from the History screen.
If your international package was returned by USPS due to COVID-19 restriction, you can request a refund through PitneyShip within 45-days of the label creation date.
- Tap More > History.
- Tap the shipment you wish to refund.
- Tap the 3 dots menu in the upper right.
- Tap Request Refund.
- Check the box and tap Continue.
UPDATED: October 11, 2023