The purpose of USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form 5630 is to save time. Without SCAN Form 5630, the USPS needs to scan each individual shipping label. This can be time consuming if there are a large number of shipping labels. Instead of scanning each individual shipping label, SCAN Form 5630 can be scanned once by USPS, and every shipping label from that day will be uploaded to the USPS systems.
In order to print USPS SCAN forms, the USPS SCAN Form Printing option must first be enabled:
- From the SendPro Tablet Home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Select Settings > Label Options.
- In the SCAN Form and Manifest Printing section, select Enable SCAN form printing.
- (Optional) In the Ship from ZIP for all SCAN form labels field, change the ZIP Code from which you are sending the SCAN form labels. By default this will be your sender ZIP Code.
To print a USPS SCAN form:
- After you have prepared all USPS shipments you plan to send that day, select the Shipping Manifests tab on the Home screen.
- Select USPS SCAN Form.
- Select Print. The form will be emailed to the default address. If needed, change the email address in the pop-up window.
- Once the email if received, print the form from your computer or other device from which you can print.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021