Installing a printer on an Apple iPhone for the SendPro Online Mobile App
To print shipping labels from your Apple iPhone, you first need to install a printer on your phone. The printer must be AirPrint enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Consult Apple's AirPrint help page if needed.
- On your phone, open Safari.
- Go to any website, e.g., google.com.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Print. If Print is not visible, you may need to swipe or scroll to view it.
- Tap Select Printer.
- Tap on the printer you wish to use. Once Print is enabled, the printer is installed.
- Tap Cancel to back out of printing the Safari page and return to the SendPro Online Mobile App.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021