Updating software and rates for SendSuite Xpress and Ascent
Learn how to update software and rates for SendSuite Xpress and Ascent.
Products affected: SendSuite® Xpress, Ascent™
Before you begin:
- Close and print all carrier manifests except POS, POM, and PON.
- For POS, POM, and PON, close and print carrier manifests and open a new day before updating.
- Exit SendSuite Xpress or Ascent and close down any other programs running on the workstation. If a network system, shut down and power off all peer stations.
- In the system tray (small icons by the clock), click on the IntelliLink Desktop icon.
- Click the Install button next to the update.
- Click the Application Upgrade or Rate Update button.
- Click Yes to continue if you are ready to use the new rates. The Rate Update installs the new rates on the workstation.
- When the Rate Update successfully completed message displays, click OK.
- Click Close to exit. For network systems, reboot the peer stations. You may now resume normal processing.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021