Creating and emailing a transaction history report on the SendPro Tablet
Learn how to create and email a transaction history report on the SendPro Tablet.
Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
You can create a customized transaction history report and send it via email in CSV format.
- From the SendPro® Tablet home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap History in the menu at the top. By default, all shipments for the current month to date are shown.
- (Optional) Use one or more of the following options to filter the list and include only a subset of the records in the report. The report will include only the records that are displayed when it is sent.
- Filter by date: Tap the date menu and select a different time period.
- Filter by shipment type: Tap the All Shipments drop-down menu and select one of the available categories:
- Insured Shipments
- Eligible for Refund
- Summary by Cost Account
- Summary by User
- USPS Label Refund History
- Summary by Carrier
- Once the list is filtered as desired, tap the Create Report button in the upper right. The Create Shipping Report screen opens showing the filter criteria you have selected.
- Enter the email address to which you wish to send the report.
- Tap Email Report.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021