You can create a custom text message for your mailpiece. The message can be up to 5 lines with each line containing a maximum of 20 characters. You can leave any of the 5 lines blank. The message is centered on the envelope or tape when you print postage.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Print Mode.
- Tap Graphic Only.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap + Graphic.
- Tap Custom Text.
- Tap + Add.
- When creating your text, a message appears to inform you that you must comply with Postal rules. Tap Accept & Continue to agree.
- Enter a name for the text message, then tap Save.
- Enter the text on any or all the lines, with a maximum of 20 characters per line.
- When finished, tap Apply. The screen displays the message as it will appear on your envelope or tape.
- Tap Apply again. The custom text message is now available when you print postage.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021