Configuring Quick Receive in SendSuite Tracking Online
You can use the Quick Receive feature on the SendSuite mobile app to rapidly receive while collecting minimal package information.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- Select the gear icon in the upper right.
- Select Form Layouts.
- In the Quick Receive section, check or uncheck the boxes for each field to configure the desired settings:
- If the Display box is checked, it means that field will be shown on the form, allowing capture.
- If the Retain last entry box is checked, it means that field's value will be carried forward from the previous package to the next package.
- If Use 2D barcode recipient is checked, SendSuite Tracking Online will try to get the recipient name from the carrier's barcode. For more information, see Enabling Recipient Capture from 2D Carrier Barcodes .
- (Optional) To add additional information to items that were processed via Quick Receive, edit the package in SendSuite® Tracking Online.
UPDATED: April 13, 2022