November 2, 2018 SendSuite Tracking Online Release Notes
F239 – Mobile: Label Printing on Wireless Belt Printer
- Functionality Details: Users are now able to print small tracking labels (2x2, 3x2, 4x2) from a mobile device to a belt printer.
- Type of User to Utilize Functionality: All
- SendSuite® Tracking Online Subscriptions Impacted: Mobile printing, as well as all current printing functionality, is only available to Enhanced Receive and Deliver plan subscribers.
F337 – USPS Last Mile Integration
- Functionality Details: With this functionality senders will now have the ability to view SendSuite Tracking Online tracking events for packages directly on USPS tracking website.
- Type of User to Utilize Functionality: Admin users will set up USPS integration in the application settings for other users and senders to be able to view SendSuite Tracking Online tracking events on USPS tracking website.
- SendSuite Tracking Online Subscriptions Impacted: This integration will only be available to college and university subscribers to SendSuite Tracking Online Enhanced Receive and Deliver plan (via the USPS Delivery Partner program).
F3481 – Update Support Phone + Email for UK/Ireland
- Functionality Details: Updated support phone number and email for UK and Ireland on desktop and mobile
- Type of User to Utilize Functionality: N/A
- SendSuite Tracking Online Subscriptions Impacted: All
Issues fixed in this release
Backend: Cannot login when an account has missing CompanyName
With this fix CompanyName value is no longer mandatory to be able to log into SendSuite Tracking Online application.
Desktop: Send Reminder Email not working
With this fix reminder email notification is received by the user.
Backend: New saas call to get the new features
This fix integrates SendSuite Tracking Online with the latest SaaS v3 apis; it also addresses the possibility of data inconsistencies in the SaaS database for Aria plans.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021