Set up a wireless connection when you connect your device to your network using Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the right arrow to advance to the next page.
- Tap Network Settings.
- Tap Change Network Settings.
- Tap Wireless.
- Tap Select Wireless Network.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list. If your Wi-Fi network is hidden, tap Add Network to add it.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password, then tap Next.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Continue.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: February 16, 2021