The following other changes have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
Outputs. Corrected handling when printing.
Several issues have been corrected when printing outputs. For example, paginate and margin configurations caused errors items to fail to print.
Data Management. Template configurations now saved correctly.
The following fixes have been applied:
- Template scheduled to run at 12pm are now saved correctly. Previously the time displayed as 1pm.
- Email notifications now work as expected, where previously email details were cleared when templates were processed.
- The export option Suppress Header Row? now functions as expected.
Apps. Various improvements.
The following fixes have been implemented:
- Reports App. Corrected paging when selecting Accounts.
- Stamps App. The Show ERR Special Service App setting is now handled correctly when configured to False.
- Chargeback data (Account Code, Company Code, Cost Center) in the Batch Meter and Stamps Apps is now reset when the Apps are refreshed, correcting errors whereby the data was preloaded.
The following changes have been implemented for SendPro Enterprise Apps:
Stamps | Batch Meter
- Chargeback data now reset when the App is refreshed
- Corrected paging when selecting Accounts
- Template configurations now saved correctly
UPDATED: March 08, 2021