Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
You can view and print all of the USPS shipping label refunds you've requested on your device.
- Open the Shipping History screen:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History, or
- Tap History at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Tap on the menu icon next to All Shipments and select USPS Label Refund History from the drop-down list.
- All of the USPS labels appear on the screen. To view the details of a specific shipping label refund, tap on the shipment.
- The details screen shows the sender and recipient address, the cost account, purchase date and the package type.
- (Optional) To create an email report of all the USPS shipping label refunds:
- Tap Create Report.
- Enter the email address. Tap the green check mark to complete the entry.
- Tap Email Report.
- You will receive an email with an attached .csv transactions history file.
UPDATED: July 19, 2021