INVIEW™ Total Meter Reporting, an optional online postage management tool, helps you run reports to analyze your postage use.
Follow these steps to run and print an INVIEW report.
- Sign In to Your Account
- Find INVIEW™ Total Meter Reporting and select Launch (>).
- The next page opens Total Meter Reporting. If you are a first time user, provide your 10-digit Business Partner Number (BPN) using one of the two options:
- Download the BPN file template; enter your information. Then Upload the file and select Submit.
- Enter up to five BPN numbers in the fields on-screen and select Submit.
You can add additional BPNs using these options anytime.
- If you are a current user, you can skip the previous step and select the blue button: Continue.
- Select a report type from the Welcome screen.
- Choose your report from the drop-down list.
- Choose your meter(s) from the drop-down list.
- Choose your report time period.
- Select Run to run your report.
- Select Print to print your report.
- Select Export to… to export your report.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance.IMPORTANT
- The data collected for the Postage Reports gets compiled on a monthly basis and does not become available until the month ends.
- INVIEW Total Meter Reporting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative for information about options and pricing.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021