Products affected: SendPro® Tablet
Only domestic addresses can be used when creating multiple labels at once.
- From the SendPro Tablet Home screen, tap SendPro Shipping.
- Tap the carrier you wish to use.
- If you are using Cost Accounts, tap on the Cost Account field and select an account.
- If the sender address is correct, tap Continue. To select a different sender, tap on the Sender field and select a new sender from the address book.
- Enter the recipient information, or tap the Address book icon to select a recipient from the address book, then tap Continue.
(Optional) To scan a recipient address, select the camera icon.
- To add the next recipient, tap Add More.
- In the pop-up window, tap Add More.
- If you are prompted to verify the address for the previous recipient, tap Use Suggested to use the verified address.
- Use one of the following methods to add the next recipient:
- Tap the address book icon and tap the next recipient you wish to add.
- Tap the camera icon and use the camera to take a picture of an address.
- Tap the enter recipients manually icon and enter the recipient address manually.
- Repeat until all of the desired addresses have been added.
- Once all of the recipients have been selected, tap Done.
- The number of selected recipients is shown on the left side. Tap Continue.
- Select a package type.
- If prompted for the dimensions, enter the Dimensions of the package.
- If prompted for the weight, place the box or envelope on the scale and the weight automatically appears in the Weight field. If you do not have a scale, tap the weight button, select Manual, enter the weight, and tap Apply.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap the service you wish to use.
- To add extra services, tap Extra Services.
- Select any extra services you wish to add and tap Apply.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Review Labels.
- Tap Print Labels to print the labels.
- After all labels have been printed, tap Done to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021