Products affected: Intelligent Lockers
Once you have received a package into the receiving program and made a locker reservation for it, you will need to deliver it by placing it into the locker bank.
- From the Welcome screen on the kiosk, touch anywhere on the screen to begin.
- Tap Delivery.
- Scan the barcode on your ID badge, or tap Enter manually, type in your ID, and tap Enter.
- Scan the tracking barcode on the carrier delivery label. If the barcode cannot be scanned, tap Can’t scan, enter the tracking number manually, and tap Enter.
- The system searches for a current reservation for the package. If a reservation is found, the reserved locker opens and the screen says Locker opened: # with the number of the locker that was opened.
- Place the item inside of the opened locker and close the door.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for all remaining packages to be delivered.
Note: When you scan the next barcode, the system automatically marks the previous package as delivered, so you do not need to tap Delivered until the last package has been delivered.
- After the final package is scanned and placed in a locker, you must tap the Delivered button, then tap Done.
Note: If the package was not delivered, but Not delivered is not tapped, the system will erroneously assume that the package was delivered.
If you did not or could not deliver a package into a locker:
- Tap the Not delivered button.
Note: If you scan the same barcode again, the system assumes that the last package was not delivered and selects Not delivered for you.
- Select one of the Not delivered options:
- Cancel delivery: Use this to cancel the reservation and take the package back to the mailroom.
- Reopen: Use this if you closed the locker without putting the package inside.
- Reassign: Use this for a package that does not fit into a locker and needs to be reassigned to a different locker size.
- Back: Use this to go back to the previous screen.
- If you selected Reassign, select a different locker size. The new locker opens. Place the package inside and close the locker.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021