Products affected: Intelligent Lockers
If a package does not have a locker reservation, you will need to receive it into the system, then deliver it by placing it into the locker bank.
- From the Welcome screen on the kiosk, touch anywhere on the screen to begin.
- Tap Delivery.
- Scan the barcode on your ID badge, or tap Enter manually, type in your ID, and tap Enter.
- Scan the tracking barcode on the carrier delivery label. If the barcode cannot be scanned, tap Can’t scan, enter the tracking number manually, and tap Enter.
- If there is no barcode and your system allows entering packages that have no barcode:
- Tap Can't Scan.
- Tap No barcode.
- Take a picture of the package.
- On the Recipient search screen, under Search category, select Person or Department by sliding the slider to the right or left.
- Start typing the name of the person or department you are looking for.
- When the desired recipient is found, select it from the list.
- On the Select Locker screen, select the locker size you need for the package.
- Once you select the locker size, the screen displays Locker opened: # with the number of the locker that was opened.
- Place the item inside of the opened locker and close the door.
- Repeat steps 4-11 for all remaining packages to be received and delivered.
Note: When you scan the next barcode, the system automatically marks the previous package as delivered, so you do not need to tap Delivered until the last package has been delivered.
The packages are now ready to be picked up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021