Package recipients must be added as users in PBIL to allow them to pick up packages.
Only users with sufficient permission can perform this function.
- Sign in to PBIL.
- Click the Settings icon at the top and select Users.
- Click + New.
- Fill in the user information. Hover your cursor over the question mark icon to display information about that field. A red star next to the field label means that the field is required.
Important: If you use receiving software such as SendSuite® Tracking or SendSuite® Tracking Online, the Receiver Code in PBIL must match the identifier in your receiving software.
- Account Options: Settings related to users with a disability requiring special access, along a with site filtering setting, can be configured here.
- Permissions for User: A set of permissions to specific functions in the system can be granted in this section.
- Password: A password can be set here. If no password is initially set the user can create one when they first log in.
- Click Save.
UPDATED: March 22, 2021