Resetting your PBIL password for Intelligent Lockers
Learn how to reset your PBIL password for Intelligent Lockers.
Products affected: PBIL
This can only be done if your system administrator has given you access to the PBIL system.
- In your web browser, go to your PBIL server address (for example, http://<yourtenant>.pbil.pitneybowes.com).
- On the sign-in page, select the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your email address and select Send Reset Link.
- In the email, click the Reset your password button.
- Enter your new password in the fields provided and click Submit.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021