Only users with permission can perform this function.
Package View shows all packages that have added to the locker system. In addition, this is where users can filter a locker bank for stale packages, which is packages that have not been picked up after X number of days.
- Sign in to PBIL.
- Select Package View from the menu at the top. All packages in all locker banks are listed.
- (Optional) If you have more than one locker bank, select the All Locker Banks menu and choose a specific locker bank to filter to a specific bank.
- Select the Filter icon in the upper right.
- Select Stale Packages.
- To remove a package from a locker:
- Select the arrow to the left of the package to expand it.
- Select Out of locker.
- Go to the locker bank and use the Admin screen on the kiosk to open the locker and remove the package.
UPDATED: February 26, 2021