Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The ZIP code printed by your postage meter should be either your ZIP code or the ZIP code of the post office picking up your mail. If your postage meter is printing the incorrect ZIP code, a new one will need to be prepared for you Pitney Bowes, then downloaded onto your meter.
- Create a case for Pitney Bowes support to request the new ZIP code be prepared for you to download. Please have your model number and the new ZIP code ready. You will not be able to complete the rest of the steps until we have prepared the new ZIP code for you.
- Select the Funds button under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select the Meter Funds tab.
- Select Get Balance to obtain your current postage account balance. The system will notify you once the account balance has been updated.
- Select OK.
- Select Done to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021