Code translation allows carrier services to be updated automatically when importing data. When a code is provided, the ship or mailroom project automatically changes the carrier and service to the defined options.
To configure code translations for Ship Via codes in SendSuite® Live:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select SendSuite Live Shipping Administrator.
- Sign in.
- Select the Shipment Server Configuration tab.
- Expand Carriers.
- Select Code Translations.
- Select Add.
- Enter the appropriate information and select OK.
- Required fields include:
- Custom Code: A unique Ship Via code. (For example, you could use "UPS_GRD" for UPS ground shipments.)
- Package Type
- Optional fields include:
- Payer Type
- Saturday Delivery
- Residential Address
- Repeat for all ship via codes.
UPDATED: December 30, 2016