Sending an international letter on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to show a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Mail Intl Retail for a First-Class Mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Tap in the Country field and use the keypad to enter the destination country.
- Select special services, if required.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
Important: Your device will upload transactions if you have previously printed any mail. Once the upload completes, you see the message "Transaction upload status, Upload success" with a check mark. Tap the check mark.
UPDATED: June 12, 2023