- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen, .
- If you have the accounting feature enabled, tap Account and select an account.
If your device's model number is 8H00 or 9H00 and if you have only a single account, once you select that account the device will remember that account the next time you start Envelope Printing.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to show a list of all the available classes.
- Tap First-Class Mail Intl Retail for a First-Class mail envelope.
- Tap Letter.
- Tap in the Country field and use the keypad to enter the destination country.
- Select any special services required.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes.
Note: Your device will upload transactions if you have previously printed any mail. Once the upload completes, you see the message "Transaction upload status, Upload success" with a tick. Tap the check mark. Tap the check mark.
UPDATED: March 26, 2021