Estimating Ink Usage on the AddressRight 100, 200, and 300
The Ink Estimator estimates the cost of ink for a particular print job. The printer runs and simulates printing a preset number of pages.
Note: It is recommended that Purge First Piece be turned off from the Printer Preferences menu. This will use much less ink and increase the accuracy of the estimate.
- Tap the Ink Cartridge Cost entry box and enter the cost of the ink cartridges.
- Tap the Number of Pages entry box and enter the total number of pages for the entire print job planned.
- Tap Start Estimation Mode to start the Ink Estimator.
- Send a sample job of up to 49 pages to the printer. Generally, the higher the number of pages sent, the more accurate the estimate.
- Estimated Ink Cost displays the estimated ink cost for the entire planned print job.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021