If you have not already, you will need to create an account profile .
Follow these steps to transfer funds from a Prepaid Account to your Purchase Power® Credit Line:
- Select this Go to button to quickly access your Prepaid Accounts:
Prepaid deposit accounts, typically used to pay for postage, include:
- Reserve Accounts
- USPS® prepaid accounts
- Your Prepaid Accounts page displays an overview of your balances. Find the Account you wish to use to transfer funds to your Purchase Power Credit Line account.
- Under the column, Fund account, select the link: Transfer Funds to Credit Line.
- On the next screen, select the PB Postage prepaid Account # to use to transfer your funds.
- Enter the 16-digit Purchase Power account to receive the funds.
- You can choose:
- Set up an Automatic Transfer - schedule when to transfer funds, or edit / remove an automatic transfer.
- Set up a One-Time Transfer - enter a transfer amount to set up a one-time transfer.
Note: Your transfer amount must be less than your prepaid balance.
- Select the button, Schedule Now or Transfer Now. You will receive an email notification to confirm you have transferred funds.
UPDATED: April 01, 2021