How to transfer funds from your Prepaid Reserve Account to Purchase Power
Learn how to transfer postage funds from your prepaid Reserve account to your Purchase Power Credit Line using your account.
If you have not already, you will need to create an account profile .
Follow these steps to transfer funds from a Prepaid Account to your Purchase Power® Credit Line:
- Select this Go to button to quickly access your Prepaid Accounts:
Prepaid deposit accounts, typically used to pay for postage, include:
- Reserve Accounts
- USPS® prepaid accounts
- Your Prepaid Accounts page displays an overview of your balances. Find the Account you wish to use to transfer funds to your Purchase Power Credit Line account.
- Under the column, Fund account, select the link: Transfer Funds to Credit Line.
- On the next screen, select the PB Postage prepaid Account # to use to transfer your funds.
- Enter the 16-digit Purchase Power account to receive the funds.
- You can choose:
- Set up an Automatic Transfer - schedule when to transfer funds, or edit / remove an automatic transfer.
- Set up a One-Time Transfer - enter a transfer amount to set up a one-time transfer.
Note: Your transfer amount must be less than your prepaid balance.
- Select the button, Schedule Now or Transfer Now. You will receive an email notification to confirm you have transferred funds.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021