To connect your printer to your Mac computer you need to install a printer driver.
To install the Mac CUPS driver follow the steps below.
- Open Finder
- Open the Downloads folder.
- Double click on the driver .dmg file.
- Double click on the .pkg file.
Important- If the 'Software can not be opened because Apple can not check it' error pops up
Right Click the file and select Open.
- Select Continue.
- Select Install.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
After driver installation, The installation was successful message will be shown. To complete the installation you need to set your System Preferences. to do this follow the steps below.
- Open System Preferences and click Printers & Scanners.
- Click + button and select Auto-detected USB Printer.
- Click Select Software in Use section, and choose the PitneyBowes driver.
- Open the printer queue by double clicking on the printer icon.
- Select Print Test Page in the Printer menu to print a test print and ensure that your printer is connected.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 21, 2021