The SendSuite® Tracking Online mobile app provides support for offline receiving and delivery.
Be aware of the following when using the SendSuite Tracking Online mobile app offline:
- You must be connected to WiFi or cellular in order to sign in to the SendSuite Tracking Online mobile app.
- Once signed in, you may use the Receive, Edit, and Deliver functions while disconnected from WiFi or cellular.
- Supported carrier barcodes will be successfully decoded while in offline mode.
- Records created offline are saved locally on the device for up to 14 days. Records older than 14 days will be deleted and not uploaded.
- Once the device is connected to WiFi or cellular, pending offline transactions are automatically uploaded.
- The app's Search feature will retrieve any records which are stored locally and are less than or equal to 14 days old. Those records may be edited.
- While in offline mode, if there are pending offline transactions that have not been uploaded, the following icon will appear in the device's notifications area:
UPDATED: April 08, 2021