The location of the return address contact information (Name, Email, Phone number) is dependent on the carrier.ConnectShip carriers
Because of the way ConnectShip carriers are configured, all carrier labels will have the same contact information from one shipping address (the shipper in Progistics Management Console). This information must be changed in the Progistics Management Console:
FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS) carrierImportant:
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > ConnectShip Progistics.
- Right-click on Progistics Management Console and select Run as administrator.
- On the left side, expand Shipper Configuration.
- Select the desired shipper.
- On the right side, modify the contact information but do not change the physical address.
- Select Save.
- Reset Internet Information Services (IIS).
You must contact FedEx to have the FedEx back-end system changed prior to editing FedEx Ship Manager Software.
API or other carriers
- Select Windows Start > All Programs > Fedex Ship Manager Server v x.xx > FSMS Configuration.
- Select the location by the meter menu at the top of the page.
- Modify the contact information but do not change the physical address.
- Apply and Exit.
- Restart FedEx window services:
- Select the Windows Start button.
- In the search box, type services.msc.
- Select services.msc.
- Scroll down to locate the FedEx services.
- For each FedEx service, right-click on it and select Start or Restart.
- Close the Services window.
The Return to contact information is based on the individual SendSuite Live user. If this needs to be changed, contact Pitney Bowes client support for assistance.
UPDATED: February 19, 2021