Dispute a Charge or a Fee on an Invoice or Statement
Learn how to question or dispute charges on your invoices or statements using your online account.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Billing dropdown menu from the navigation bar and select View and Pay Bills.
- IMPORTANT: To dispute a charge on a reserve account, select Prepaid Statements from the left navigation bar.
- Review open invoices from the all bills page and open the details page by selecting the invoice number or statement Date.
- From the details page, select Dispute a Charge, located on the bottom left side of the page.
- Select the charge you want to dispute; then select the Create a Case button.
- Complete the form and select Submit Dispute.
- A confirmation message with your case number will display.
UPDATED: August 23, 2022