Disputing late fees or charges
Learn how to question or dispute charges on your invoices or credit line statements using your online account.
- Go to the signin page.
- If prompted, select a portal, otherwise, you will be directed to your Your Account dashboard.
- Your Account for billing, account management, leases and rentals
- Shipping 360 for the shipping and mailing cloud-based platform
- Select the Billing menu from the top navigation bar and click View and Pay Bills.
- Select the statement date or invoice number.
- Select Dispute a Charge, located on the bottom left side of the page.
- Select the charge you want to dispute.
- Select Create a Case.
- Select the dispute category from the dropdown list.
- Complete the form and select Submit Dispute.
UPDATED: November 08, 2023