Dispute a Charge or a Fee on an Invoice or Statement
Learn how to question or dispute charges on your invoices or statements using your online account.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Billing dropdown menu from the navigation bar and select Summary.
- Scroll to the View, Print & Pay Bills section.
- 💡Tip: Use the account dropdown to filter by account number.
- Open the details page by selecting the invoice number or statement Date.
- From the details page, select Dispute a Charge, located on the bottom left side of the page.
- Select the charge you want to dispute; then select the Create a Case button.
- Complete the form and select Submit Dispute.
- A confirmation message with your Case number will display.
UPDATED: June 08, 2022