Navigating the Home screen on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can create a shipping label or print postage from the Home screen on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto.
Watch this video to learn more about getting started with your device:
Creating shipping labels or printing on envelopes
Tap Print on Envelopes to print postage for envelopes and post cards. Tap Create Shipping Labels to create a shipping label for important large envelopes or packages using USPS, UPS®, or FedEx®.
Using SendPro Apps
Tap on SendPro Apps to access a variety of apps to support and enhance your device.
For example, you can:
- Check for rates and updates (Rates and Updates)
- Get a history of shipping labels created (Shipping History)
- Check the status of your network connection (Network Connection).
You can also add your most frequently used apps to a list of favorites appearing along the bottom of the Home screen.
Getting help on your device
Tap SendPro Care on the Home screen to get information about your device
The SendPro Care app automatically recognizes your device issues and provides recommendations for resolving them. The app also provides:
- Real-time predictive updates, diagnostic, error notifications, and offers.
- Solutions to resolve the issue.
- Essential tools and guides.
- Voice (mobile app) and text search to resolve issues quickly.
- Product health management and tracking.
- Account balances and case status.
- Spending and saving insights to track your budget more effectively.
To learn how to use the SendPro Care app, tap i How to use on the main page of the app.
The toolbar appears at the top of every screen. It allows you to view and change settings for your device.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Create Shipping Labels or Print on Envelopes.
- Tap the question mark in the toolbar to open the SendPro Care app.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). Allows you to turn wireless connection on or off. The icon here represents a wireless connection.
- Settings - View or change your device and app settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information. For Print on Envelopes, this includes setting the default postage refill amount, installing external scales and performing maintenance. For shipping labels, this includes managing your carrier accounts and setting up your shipping label printer default values.
- Profile - View your profile (name and email for shipping label account), log out, or lock your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto.
UPDATED: March 17, 2022