The Home screen on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ and SendPro C Auto machine provides the starting point for creating either a shipping label or printing postage.
Watch this video to learn more about getting started with your SendPro C device:
Tap Print on Envelopes print postage for general purpose envelopes and post cards. Tap Create Shipping Labels to create a shipping label for important large envelopes or packages using USPS, USP®, or FedEx®.
NOTE: Your device may have an earlier version of software where Create Shipping Labels is Trackable Labels and Printing on Envelopes is Envelope Printing.
Tap on SendPro Apps to access to a variety of applications to support and enhance your device. For example, you can:
You can also add your most frequently used apps to a list of favorites appearing along the bottom of the Home screen.
Tap SendPro Care on the Home screen to get information about your device.
The SendPro Care app automatically recognizes your device issues and provides recommendations for resolving those issues. The app also provides:
To learn how to use the SendPro Care app, tap on the i How to use icon on the main page of the application.
The global toolbar located at the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen within the Create Shipping Labels and Print on Envelopes applications.
This toolbar allows you to view and change settings and defaults values for your device.
(1) Back - Return to the previous screen.
(2) Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Create Shipping Labels or Print on Envelopes.
(3) Tap the question mark in the toolbar to open the SendPro Care app.
(4) Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). Allows you to turn wireless connection on or off. The icon here represents a wireless connection.
(5) Settings - View or change your device and application settings. For your machine, this includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information. For Print on Envelopes, this includes setting the default postage refill amount, installing external scales and performing maintenance on the mail postage printer. For Create Shipping Labels, this includes managing your carrier accounts and setting up your shipping label printer default values.
(6) Profile - View your profile (name and email for shipping label account), log out, or lock your SendPro C device.
UPDATED: January 19, 2021