Request a Refund of a Credit Balance on an Account

Learn how to request a refund if an account balance is in credit.
Refund requests can only be processed for accounts that hold a credit balance. See Check Account Balances to confirm if an account holds a credit balance. 

Locate the account type below and follow the steps to submit a refund request. 

Purchase Power®/Reserve Account®

❗ IMPORTANT: Depleting the postage account of all funds may affect other mailing operations within your company. 
  1. Open the Refund Request Form.
  2. Complete all sections within the form. 
  3. Select Continue to submit the request. 
  4. An email will be sent once the request is complete, refunds can typically take 10-15 days to complete. 
  • Refunds can take up to 15 business days to process. 
  • If further information relating to your request is required, the representative assigned to your case will contact you via email. 


  1. Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.  
  2. Expand the Support&Cases dropdown from the top navigation bar and select Create a New Case. 
  3. Select Financial Support>Paymentthen the account type. 
  4. Select the radio button I have a credit on my invoice
  5. Complete the form and press Submit
    • To ensure we can resolve your query as efficiently as possible, please include all relevant details when submitting the request.
  6. A Pitney Bowes representative will be assigned to your case and will assist with completing the request. 
    • Note: Refunds can take up to 15 business days to process. 

UPDATED: April 03, 2023