When printing a shipping label from SendPro Enterprise to a label printer, more than one label prints with the same data.
Multiple users are logged in to the computer.
Only one user should be logged in to the computer at a time while using SendPro Enterprise. To see if multiple users are logged into the computer:
- Open Windows Task Manager:
- Click on the Windows Start icon, type Task Manager, and select Task Manager from the list, or
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard and select Task Manager from the list, or
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
- In Task Manager, select More Details in the lower left. If it says Fewer Details, then you are already in the More Details section.
- Select the Users tab.
- In the User column, you should only see one user displayed. If more than one user is listed, log out of those users, or restart the computer to remove those user logins.
UPDATED: June 08, 2020