Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
- If your meter displays the Low Ink message, order a replacement ink cartridge.
- If your meter displays the Ink Out message and has a blinking amber LED light, you must replace your ink cartridge before you can continue to print. Order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge.
Follow these steps to replace your ink cartridge:
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) until the message Use ink functions? displays and Press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (down) until the message Replace ink cartridge? displays and Press Enter/Yes.
- Press firmly on the unlock icon on top of the ink cartridge latch to open.
- Remove the old cartridge by tilting it forward and lifting it out.
- Remove all packaging and tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge by tilting it forward and then into an upright position.
- Press down on the ink cartridge latch firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the postage meter cover and Press Enter.
- Press Enter again to confirm, and wait while the initialization process completes.
- Insert an envelope or tape sheet into your meter to print a test pattern.
- If the test print is good, press Enter.
- If the test print is poor, press No. Your meter will perform additional maintenance.
UPDATED: July 08, 2021