Printing your Last 5 Refills summary report on the DM100i-DM225
Learn how to print your Last 5 Refills summary report (Add Postage report) on the DM100i, DM125, DM200L and DM225.
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to print your Last 5 Refills summary report (Add Postage report):
- Press Reports.
- Select Printable Report (DM100i, DM200L only).
- Select Add Postage Report.
- When prompted, insert a tape sheet or envelope into your machine. Your machine prints your Last 5 Refills summary report.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
Your Last 5 Refills summary report contains the following pieces of information:
- Date of Refill: The date of the postage refill.
- Time: The time of the refill.
- Refill Amount: The amount of the postage refill.
- Account No: Your PB Postage™ account number.
- Meter No: The serial number of your meter.
- Printed: The date you printed your report.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022