You can view and print accounting reports either directly from the meter
or from a computer using the PC Meter Connect
software. You may wish to print accounting reports for your records before you clear or delete an account, at times such as at the end of a fiscal year.Note:
Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
To print reports directly from the meter:
- Press Menu
- Scroll and select Use Accounting functions?
- Scroll and select Print Accounting Report?
- Select either Print Single Account Report or Print Multiple Account Report:
- Print Single Account Report: Scroll and select the desired account. When prompted, insert an envelope or tape strip. The Single Account Report contains the account name, Account number, the number of pieces printed, and the total postage printed for the selected account.
- Print Multiple Account Report: Insert an envelope or tape strip. The Multiple Account Report contains the Account number, the number of pieces printed, and the total postage printed for each account.
Note: When printing a multiple page report, the system will prompt you to insert another envelope or tape sheet. Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Press Clear/Back to return to the Main screen.
To print accounting reports from a computer using PC Meter Connect:
- Open PC Meter Connect.
- Select your My Meter tab, and then select Account Reports.
- Select Print on the lower left side of the screen.
- Select the desired printer and select OK.
UPDATED: May 29, 2020