The following headline enhancements have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
SendPro Enterprise. Introduced App caching.
Several changes have been implemented to enhance App performance:
- In SendPro Enterprise Admin, Apps can now be cached for increased performance on startup.
- Data engine lookups, used to load dropdown lists, have been improved to prevent them from performing unnecessary calls. For example, executing a lookup if results have already been returned. However, if lookup data sources change regularly, the App should not be cached. See Apps for detail.
The following changes have been implemented for SendPro Enterprise Apps:
Mailcenter | Warehouse | Supplier | Store
- Updated number of past records shown.
- Updated ship request form and accounting references.
The following other changes have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
MailCenter App; View App. Corrected request timestamps.
Times displayed on processed shipments loaded in the MailCenter and View Apps now reflect the correct time.
MailCenter App. Updated number of past records shown.
The MailCenter App’s History tab now only shows the last 50 shipments.
Carriers. Updates to Time in Transit function.
The following changes have been implemented:
- If Time in Transit fails when rating, but the rate succeeds, a warning will now be returned within the rate response.
- An issue that prevented Time in Transit being correctly transferred in rate responses has been resolved.
- A minimum weight is now provided for all Time in Transit requests.
Rates. Added custom rate error message.
If more than 63 rates are configured for a carrier, an error message indicating that the maximum limit has been exceeded presents when rating or shipping.
Desktop Shipping App. Updated ship request form and accounting references.
Department now displays correctly on ship request forms. Additionally, if configured, the default Cost Center, Company Code and Account Code now load correctly in the Desktop Shipping App.
Users. Updated error message on login.
The error messaging has been improved if imported users attempt to login without first setting a password.
Shipping Apps. Improvements to Rate Shop display.
Resolved issue with Rate Shop results popup not fully displaying multiple results. Additionally, results now display in grid format.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021