SendPro Enterprise version 8.22.0 Release Notes (August 17, 2018)
The following headline enhancements have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
Improved data import and export functionality.
The following changes have been made to enhance data import and export features:
- Introduced a new Data Management App. See Data Management App for detail.
- Added new supported data entities, providing the ability to onboard carriers through import. See Onboard Carriers for detail.
- Additionally, introduced the ability to request unknown shipping key and security credential data from a carrier’s API during the import process. Note that not all carriers support this function.
- During export, added icons enabling users to delete ID mappings or all mappings.
- Alternative foreign keys can now be exported. This allows users to import/export data without the use of foreign keys. This change provides more clarity of information to the user processing the files. For example, the alternative foreign key LocationDescription could be used instead of the foreign key LocationID. Note that the end result of using either alternative foreign keys or foreign keys are identical.
Golden State Overnight. Updates to carrier configuration.
Several changes have been made to Golden State Overnight:
- The carrier no longer supports the Eltron (EPL) label format.
- During setup, you now need to configure a tracking number range, and associate it with the Golden State Overnight account. The tracking numbers produced must be between 6 and 20 digits long.
- The following signature options have been amended in line with GSO signature services:
- Default (when no Delivery Confirmation option selected). Standard Signature will now be set, where previously this value would have defaulted to No Signature. This change means that a signature will now be required for retail or commercial deliveries, but not for residential addresses.
- Delivery Confirmation - No Signature. No Signature Required will now be set when this signature service is selected. Previously, this option was not available.
The other existing signature options are unchanged.
Stamps App. Expanded available extra services.
The following extra services are now available when processing stamp sheets:
- Certified Mail
- Certified Return Receipt
- Return Receipt
- Insurance Restricted Delivery
- Certified Restricted Delivery
Reports. Additional PB Shipping API - USPS reporting functionality.
Expanded support for PB Shipping API - USPS reports:
- Added a new report, Postage Adjustment Report, which shows all APV Overpay and Underpay transactions with sum totals.
- Added APV Overpay and Underpay detail to All Transactions - Detail Report and All Transactions - Summary Report.
FedEx Freight Web Services. Added new carrier component.
For more details, see FedEx Freight Web Services Reference.
New App. Supervisor.
The new Supervisor App allows customers to perform various administration tasks.
Stamps App. Added support for single stamp printing.
You can now print less than 25 stamps onto a stamp sheet. If not all stamps from a sheet are used, it can be reloaded in order to use the remaining stamp cells. Additionally, you can now print multiple batches of stamps, with different configurations or values, up to a total of 25 per sheet.
OnTrac. Updated ZPL label.
Amended the Zebra (ZPL) label format in line with OnTrac compliance changes.
The following changes have been implemented for SendPro Enterprise Apps:
- Added support for single stamp printing.
- Expanded available extra services.
Supervisor | Data Management
- New Apps.
The following other changes have been implemented in SendPro Enterprise:
Data Import/Export. Updated refresh functionality.
Added refresh buttons to the data import and export pages to enable users to refresh statuses without a full page reset.
Batch Meter App. Displayed prices now have two decimal places.
This is now resolved.
ERR. Amended Coversheets configuration.
If printing ERR Coversheets with the Printer type set to Client, the Print Resize value now needs to be configured to 50%. For more detail, see ERR Documents and Labels.
UPS API. Updated package charges logic.
Package charges are now always given when calculating a rate for UPS API shipments. Previously, the carrier did not always return a package charge, causing shipments to fail.
Outputs. Thermal Extensions now apply to carrier documents.
Thermal extensions have been added to carrier produced documents to prevent errors with response printing.
PB Shipping API - USPS. Correct Account Number now used for Stamps Printing.
The Payment Account Number is now used for Stamps printing.
PB Shipping API - USPS. Corrected issue with insured multi package shipments.
Individual insured items in multi package shipments now function as expected when shipping with PB Shipping API - USPS. Previously, errors would occur if insurance was requested on any package other than the first.
DHL eCommerce. Added ability to pass carrier routing code.
Carrier routing codes can now be passed when operating with DHL eCommerce. The code is passed in RouteCode element within Ship requests.
UPDATED: March 08, 2021