You can view or edit the account name, code, description, status or password for all of the accounts sub accounts and sub sub accounts on your system.Important
: Once you charge postage to an account, you cannot change the account name or code, and you cannot delete the account.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.This opens the Accounts screen.
- Tap Edit account. A list of all the accounts currently available is displayed.
- Select the account you want to edit by tapping on it.
- Select OK.
- Make the changes you want.
- If you want to prevent anyone from charging transactions against this account, you can set the account status to inactive..
- When finished, tap anywhere on the screen but outside of the fields. The Cancel and the OK buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK to return to the Accounts screen.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the list of accounts.
- You can select an account from the list by tapping on it. That account will then appear on the Mail screen. To return to the Mail screen without changing your account selection, tap Cancel.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: October 13, 2020