Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
Edit an account when you want to change the account name, code, description, status or password.
Important: Once you charge postage to an account, you cannot change the account name or code.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Preferences at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Edit account.
- Tap the account you want to edit.
- Select OK.
- Make your changes, such as:
- Edit the account name, code, description, status or password.
- Set the account status to 'inactive' to prevent anyone from charging postage against an account.
- When finished, tap anywhere on the screen outside of the fields.
- Tap OK to return to the Accounts screen.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the list of accounts.
- Tap Cancel to return to the Print on Envelopes screen.
UPDATED: July 21, 2021