You can request a refund up to 30 days from the date on which you first printed a shipping label. Your postage balance has a credit applied when you request a refund for USPS shipping labels.
The refund process can take up to 20 days because USPS wishes to see if it can detect your shipment in its mailstream before crediting your account.
Important: When you cancel a UPS or FedEx shipping label you will not receive a credit. Instead, the postage will not appear on your UPS or FedEx invoice.
Open the Shipping History screen:
- Tap History in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen, or,
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History.
- All of the shipping labels appear by date. The latest date appears first in the list.
- Locate your label in the list. To sort by a different column, tap that column heading. To reverse the sort order, tap the same column heading again.
- Tap on the shipment.
- Tap Request Refund.
- Select the box to agree to the conditions, then tap Continue.
Labels for First-Class Large Envelope do not bear a tracking barcode, You cannot request a refund for them via the SendPro C device. Sign in to sendpro.pitneybowes.com
to request a refund for these transactions.
UPDATED: January 18, 2021