Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The funds report provides the following information about your device:
- Used: The total amount used over the lifetime of the device.
- Available: The amount currently available to print.
- Total Pieces: The total number of prints over the lifetime of the device.
- Control Sum: The control sum is the total of the amount used and available.
- Batch Count: The current Batch Count.
- Batch Value: The current Batch Total.
- PBI Serial No: The serial number of the device.
- The date and time of the report.
To print a funds report:
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap the piece count in the upper right.
- Tap Print Report.
- Tap SendPro C Envelope Printer.
- Feed an envelope through the device.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021